ActionMap Job Maps
This page shows examples of the ActionMap Job Map format.
These maps are:
– translated from publicly available job description templates and postings
– created in the ActionMap Toolkit software application and downloaded in PowerPoint
– accompanied by the worksheets that are associated with the maps, that are downloaded in Excel and then edited.
The maps can be used to accelerate detailed individual and shared understanding of jobs, for many purposes, including:
– job satisfaction
– professional development
– continuous improvement
– knowledge preservation during employee transitions.
The worksheets can be used to support the above activities as well as for other purposes, including:
– activity-based costing
– risk management
– work force planning
– IT requirements capture
– organizational transformation.
Please click on the titles or thumbnails below to see the example job maps.