ActionMap Accelerates Project Benefits
by accelerating project decision making
ActionMap Rapidly and Reliably
Creates and Applies Strong Shared Understanding
of Tasks, Values and Ideas
What is the VALUE of strong shared understanding of tasks, values and ideas?
What is the COST of NOT HAVING strong shared understanding of ideas when it is needed?
How much TIME is required to create strong shared understanding using conventional meetings?
What is the value in terms of earlier project benefits from achieving strong shared understanding in hours instead of weeks and months?
ActionMap delivers value through a “Process Workshop In-A-Box” software application that helps clients rapidly:
- Capture and share group members’ knowledge, values and ideas;
- Focus that shared knowledge on immediately doable improvement actions; and
- Create direct progress toward organizational performance goals.
In addition to creating a basis for long term performance improvement, this shared understanding can be used to produce immediate benefits in:
- solving stubborn problems,
- identifying quick-win opportunities for improvement, and
- creating strong consensus for action.
ActionMap’s goal is to produce these results in hours instead of weeks and months.
This accelerated decision making reduces meetings, which can save thousands of dollars in meeting time, and accelerates project benefits, which can add tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to project ROI.
The ActionMap method has been proven in over 100 workshops with organizations including these:
ActionMap software supports online or in-person workshops with full step-by-step guidance.
In addition to collaboration results, these workshops produce high quality, analytic work products that can be carried forward into more formal methods including project management, systems development and quality assurance.
ActionMap fills a gap between methods are are effective but difficult to apply and methods that easy to apply but not effective.
The ActionMap method has been applied to a wide range of organizational, process and technology situations.
Specific benefits of ActionMap for consultants, coaches and advisors
Consultants, coaches and advisors can quickly add ActionMap methods, tools and services to their businesses to help:
- Expand offerings;
- Accelerate client acquisition;
- More quickly begin solving problems and discovering opportunities; and
- Strengthen client implementation of recommendations….
…while creating a starting point in client organizations for leadership as coaching, employee engagement and continuous improvement.
Call to Action
Our current focus is on partnering with small and medium-sized consultancies who are open to an innovative approach to helping their clients and growing their practices, through:
- supporting-role delivery of workshops.;
- discounted ActionMap software subscriptions (currently $15/month);
- free online training and free training support.
The Difference is in the Demonstration
However, the key value of the ActionMap method is that it creates a unique, highly engaging learning experience. That experience can best be appreciated through a demonstration of the method on a subject that you are interested in now.
For a free personalized demonstration of the ActionMap SaaS application on a subject of interest to you, please go to https://actionmap.com/demo.
Collaboration for Delivering
the Value of Process Methods
to Smaller Organizations
How ActionMap can create value with partner consultants
We are developing an informal network of consultants, coaches anda advisers who can:
– use the Toolkit themselves, to conduct workshops for their clients, and to achieve the goals at the top of this page,
– provide training in the Toolkit to their clients,
– refer clients to other network members, based on industry specialization and subject matter expertise, and
– collaborate on ideas for increasing process capabilities among their clients
ActionMap adds value to this network in the following ways:
– Provide, maintain and add to the software and the support and training materials
– Offer software subscriptions (current pricing at this link)
– with discounts for early adopters.
– Provide training to consultants in the network
– currently at no charge, to jumpstart the network
– the initial free, online self-training to start using software takes about an hour
– Conduct initial client workshops with network members to accelerate training and use with the method
– Provide and support an online community around the software and its uses
– Create and deploy marketing materials to grow the network and attract small business clients to the network’s services.
A startup approach to partnering
– Schedule a demonstration of the ActionMap Toolkit “process workshop in-a-box” application on a subject that is of interest to you, with Jim Johnson, ActionMap Principal Consultant, at this page.
– Review client engagements and opportunities with Jim, for where ActionMap could add value in your practice.
– Conduct a “trial workshop” with yourself and Jim, using more detail than the demonstration, to see how an actual workshop would add value in a specific situation.
– Move forward with:
– Arranging a live workshop with one of your clients
– Training you to deliver workshops.
If you are interested…
If you are interested learning more about this opportunity to:
– add these services and capabilities to your consulting practice, and
– work with us in developing this network
please sign up for an initial conversation at the link below.
Jim Johnson, ActionMap co-founder and principal consultant, brings over 30 years of experience to accelerating process change in business and technology, along with hundreds of experiences in leading high energy group meetings.