Small business owners
Are you looking to:
– revitalize your operations,
– increase your business performance,
– start a new product or service offering?
ActionMap can help you quickly:
– Review your operations for improvement opportunities.
– Discover solutions to business problems.
– Identify where you need specialized expert assistance.
– Create business models for new business plans, products and services.
– Engage your employees in contributing to business improvement.
– Start developing continuous process improvement capabilities.
ActionMap consulting focuses on high-energy workshops that rapidly:
– Map out the major activities of your business.
– Capture goals, issues and ideas for where the business can be improved.
– Brainstorm solutions for making the improvements.
– Identify specific action items to implement the solutions.
ActionMap workshops are conducted online for fast scheduling and flexible delivery
– Workshops can be held in as little as one-hour segments.
– In many cases full mapping, evaluation and planning cycles can be completed within a few hours.
– Workshop results are delivered in PowerPoint and Excel immediately after the meetings.
Picture the details of your business in the diagram format below
Operate a Pizza Parlor
Then think about capturing and organizing all of you and your team’s
goals, issues and change ideas for improving your business
And turning those into detailed action plans
All with two to four hours of online workshops
ActionMap has delivered over 100 of these workshops
including with the organizations shown here:
Workshops have covered a wide range of situations, including those shown below:
ActionMap provides small and medium sized businesses with fast, economical, low-overhead access to rapid process improvement results
Schedule time for a free 30-minute consultation
about your interest in increasing your business performance.
Jim Johnson, ActionMap co-founder and principal consultant, brings over 30 years of experience to accelerating process change in business and technology, along with hundreds of experiences in leading high energy group meetings.